Permission to...

8:41 PM

It's been awhile since I've had a good 'ol "Permission to..."

Love Lesson Planning for ASU
It's work and I know it's lame to love it but I super love putting together my agenda, objectives and then planning highly engaging aligned activities to meet our objectives.  I feel like it's a game between me and myself <---- If you're my BFFs, you say that with a lisp.    How engaging and mentally stimulating can you make this class?  My goal is always 100% engagement 100% of the time.



Permission to Totally Copy My Colleague's Office
Hers was so much cuter than mine so I spent all day copying it.  She even helped!

Permission to Get My Mail Once Every Three Weeks
Do you get your mail every day?  There's never anything good in there anyway, just bills and the Red Plum Ad.


Permission to Watch Dawson's Creek 
Ummm, I did that.  Somethin' about Pacey and Joey.  Gets me everytime.  PS.  I still wanna punch Dawson in the face.  Also, he's wearing some super scrunchy white socks in a few episodes.  Awesome.  Awesome Dawson?  How bout Awesome Katie for watching Dawson's Creek?  Yeah, you right.  


Permission to Save Memories in my Heart
My said today, as we cleaned my office, "Katie, see this binder and these memories?  Put them in your heart.  Put the rest here."  So, we did that...a lot.  I put a LOT of memories in my heart today.  Sorry if it was a memory of you ;)


Permission to Have Set Cut Peppers on the Counter for...3 Days
I'm disgusting.  I know.  They were going bad and there wasn't room in the garbage so rather than take out the trash I put the box on the counter...and left it there...for 3 days.  Exhale, folks, it's all at the dumpster now.


Permission to LOVE Math
I do.  I was at a Singapore Math Training and was so excited to learn and discuss Math!  My friend drew this for me.


Permission to Want This So Bad
Mine is so old and this one is so new.  And it's teal.  My heart melts.


Permission to Think I Look So Smart in Glasses
Don't I?!  Also, I know I have a selfie problem.  I'm sure it means I'm insecure or narcissistic or have no friends.  We can talk about that later.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers