Permission to...

8:38 PM

Permission to love people who take responsibility for their actions.  
High five to you!  Sometimes we do it right.  Sometimes we do it wrong but we never make changes unless we fess up and move on.



Permission to not understand when men unbutton a button or two or three on their shirts without shirts underneath.
Why do you do that man?  It looks Creeps McGee


Permission to assume everyone who looks unshowered and/or sketchy is on drugs. 
 I don't know why I do but I really do that.  I'm sorry if you don't shower and look shetchy and ARE NOT on drugs, I have misjudged you.



Permission to leave my wax warmer thing on all day and night.  
Is that bad?  I feel guilty sometimes but I just want it on all the time...and it's just a lightbulb so it's cool, right?


Permission to hate Vertical Blinds

I don't know anyone who likes these. They all fall down, one at a time. Why the hell does anyone put these cheap things up?  They need to be gone from my house now.

Permission to HATE David Arquette.
I don't know what it is about him, his voice...him. How did you get Monica Gellar?! What a DB...but he did kill it on DWTS one week. So, there, I found the silver lining!

Permission to wish crickets were extinct.
I believe they have been created to annoy me personally. I'm quite the narcissist, aren't I. Whatever. They're annoying, so annoying that I have to wear earplugs to bed.

People to get super annoyed by people who don't take initiative
I don't like it when people, from the couch, say, "Can I help?"

I wanna say, "Can you help? Are you stupid? Can you see me up to my elbows in ingredients, dishes, and prep stuff? Do you see a set table? No? Why don't you do that a**hole? Maybe you can clean up or chop something or anything rather than sit there." Newsflash, if it doesn't feel like you're pulling your weight, you're not.


Permission to LOVE people who take initiative
On the other hand, I ALWAYS notice when people take initiative. Thank you for cleaning my house while I was at work. You did NOT have to do that but I certainly appreciate it. Thank you for volunteering to bring something in for a lesson plan. Thank you for picking up your book when you were done with your assignment. Thank you initiative takers!!


Permission to love summer because I have time to blog my ass off!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers