Permission to...
9:32 AMPermission to not love my 1st tattoo and, still, want a 2nd. I was gonna get one last weekend but apparently you can't find an excellent tattoo artist who is available with 2 day's notice. I thought it was like the nail salon-walk in, get a tattoo. No?
Permission to love my dog more than life but get so embarrassed by her, when people come over, because she needs Ritalin (or a tranquilizer).
Permission to be obsessed with this case about the 3 Cleveland girls. I wanna know everything. I Google it every day. I just can't believe this story. How did these girls do it? So sad.
Permission to be in love with everything teal. I heart that color.
Permission to love speaking Spanish even though I know I super suck. Back in my younger days, when I would go out at night, after a few drinks I would only want to speak Spanish. Recuerdes Michelle? Raise your hand if you want to spend next summer in a Spanish speaking country with me?
Permission to get teary eyed all the time. Happy, sad, all the time. Does anyone else do this? No, Katie, we're normal.
Permission to be SO relieved that Danielle is coming to take care of me after I get my ankle surgery. She'll know exactly what to do and, best part, she loves my Scout so she'll take good care of her!
Permission to want a teal cast. I'm getting my first cast this summer. When I was a kid I always wanted a cast. Now it doesn't seem so awesome...but I still want it to be teal.







0 comments