Who Ya Gonna Call?
8:57 PMYou said, "Ghostbusters," didn't you?
I have certain people I call when I need certain things. Do you?
Depending on how I'm feeling I call different friends.
Need a "tough love" conversation? Someone to say, "Pull your !@#$ together Cartier."
I talk to my brother, my Vegas pal, a few of my CF friends.
Need a "You're amazing and can do no wrong," conversation?
Grandma.
"Here are all the reasons you are important and why you can do this..." Oy, conversations that always bring me to tears.
My Wednesday Sisters, Sarah, KP
A man with a penis telling me a list of all the things I need to do to solve a problem?
Michelle.
BT Dub...I'm pretty sure she doesn't have one but sometimes I have to remind her of that :)
BT Dub...I'm pretty sure she doesn't have one but sometimes I have to remind her of that :)
Those conversations that can only come from people who know you better than you know yourself.
Sister, Tiffany, ASS, Briese
Love that I have so many choices. Whatever I need, I know who to call (or text, mostly text).
Tonight, I was in need of a "Pull it together," and lucky me, I got it from not 1 but 2 people!
Tonight, I was in need of a "Pull it together," and lucky me, I got it from not 1 but 2 people!
"You wanna get fit? WORK OUT. EAT RIGHT. This is not hard."
My favorite thing in the world are my deep, deep relationships with people. I, honestly, am not a fan of those "surface level" friendships. That's why I need "my people."
BTW: I realize that I've used way too many quotation marks...probably inappropriately. Perhaps I should take a grammar class from a teacher. But, Katie, you ARE the teacher. Shouldn't you know this? You would think, right. But I digress...
Do you have "your people" for different reasons? What person are you for people?
Me? I'd like to think I'm the good listening, inspiring, mother...but, really, I'm pretty sure I'm the tough love girl?



0 comments