Another Blog
3:14 PM"I'm ready for another blog. You only posted once in May." I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I got this text from my cousin. I mean, on one hand, she's family so she's practically required to say that but I was so stoked that someone reads it! Yes! Mission accomplished.
So, now I just have to think of something to write about...
What I really wanna write about is the most recent date I went on because I'm way funnier when I'm making fun of someone, but I fear he would find this blog and have his feelings hurt, and while I don't mind making fun of people behind their backs, making grown men cry is never something to brag about. So, I'll give it to you in a nutshell: super nice, cute, did all the right things, and I'm just not that in to him. Why? Why, you ask? Because I'm an asshole, that's why...and a glutton for punishment (and singlehood, apparently).
And that's what I have for today. I promise I'll be a better blogger soon.
I love this and perhaps I should morph my blog into this:

0 comments