Set-Backs
10:28 AMSo...the losing the weight part wasn't that tough...it's the whole, "You're going to have to maintain these eating habits for the rest of your life," thing that's a little tougher.
I'm doing it already..."Well, I shouldn't grab fast food on the way home...but I lost some weight so it won't really hurt." "No sugar Katie...but I lost some weight so it won't really hurt." "I should only eat a handful of popcorn...but I lost some weight so a bit more won't hurt." YES IT WILL!
So, I need to get back on track and that's what I'm doing...starting tomorrow, just kidding, starting today, now.
Goals for the summer:
1. Get into ALL of my old shorts and no only have them button but have them button WITHOUT the muffin-top. "Just because they button, doesn't mean they fit."
2. Run.
3. Eat frozen grapes-frozen grapes NOT popsicles.
4. Swim...that means swim laps not lay on a raft in the pool.

0 comments