Guest Blog, Philip
7:04 PMFor my birthday this year, I asked my brother and his family to be guest bloggers. I assumed that they would write one short blog but they went way above and beyond. Each person in the family wrote a blog.
First up is Philip. My favorite line is "I have known my Aunt Katie my whole life." So funny. This kid will always have my heart. I love you bigger than the sky my sweet, sweet nephew. Thank you for one of my four favorite birthday presents ever.
Enjoy...
My Aunt Katie is so cool. I have known my Aunt Katie my
whole life. She came to see me right when I was born. She is so nice that all
the times I go to her house it is super fun. She always wants to play “Sit and
Cuddle”. It is kind of cute that Aunt Katie has a dog named Scout and I have a
stuffed animal that’s a dog named Scout. What a coincidence!
Whenever I see my Aunt Katie we always play silly games like
BeanBoozled and Chubby Bunny. During BeanBoozled we all ate disgusting flavor
jelly beans like Skunk Spray and Rotten Eggs. The only bad one that was kind of
ok to eat was Toothpaste flavor, it was real minty. When we played Chubby Bunny
I put so many marshmallows in my mouth I kind of barfed them up. Aunt Katie didn’t
make me eat those marshmallows.
One time there was a big celebration and Aunt Katie was the
star of the games. We played a game where you stack up marshmallows to make a
snowman. Whoever makes the most marshmallow snowmen before the timer runs out
is the winner. I think Aunt Katie likes games with marshmallows.
One time we all went sailing in the Caribbean on GAS and
GUB’s sailboat. I had so much fun with all my family on that trip! We slept on
the sailboat for a few days, jumped off into the water and found a buried treasure.
The plane ride to Antigua and back home was so long, but I got to sit next to
Aunt Katie for some of it.
We went to Disneyworld once and me and Aunt Katie and Lily
went on the Peter Pan ride together. It was just the three of us. Mom and Dad
and Papa and Miss Sue didn’t come. It was special time with just us and Aunt
Katie.
I love my Aunt Katie so much because she is nice to me and
always has fun activities and great games to play with her. Happy Birthday to
my Aunt Katie she is the bomb dot com.
-
Philip Cartier




0 comments