Guest Blog, Lily
6:00 PM
Here she is...my next blogger.
If I ever have a daughter, I'd want her to be just like you-the perfect mix of mud, dirt, and princess dresses. I love you bigger than the sky Goose!
My Aunt Katie is sooooo cool. We always play our favorite game, “Sit and Cuddle”. It’s when you sit next to each other and then you cuddle. We usually always play it when she first gets to our house to visit. It is not a game where we run around much, but I like it.
If I ever have a daughter, I'd want her to be just like you-the perfect mix of mud, dirt, and princess dresses. I love you bigger than the sky Goose!
My Aunt Katie is sooooo cool. We always play our favorite game, “Sit and Cuddle”. It’s when you sit next to each other and then you cuddle. We usually always play it when she first gets to our house to visit. It is not a game where we run around much, but I like it.
When I get to her house I always want to run up the stairs as fast as I can. Then I give her a big hug and then we play “Sit and Cuddle”. Aunt Katie always gets the toys out on the table and the floor for us to play. She doesn’t have a lot of toys, but her house is always fun. I like to make her couch into a bed for when I stay at her house.
One time just Mommy and me went to Aunt Katie’s house in
Arizona for Girl’s Trip. It was awesome! I ate a bunch of Mickey Mouse Cheese’s
at her house and then I saw a cute little toy puppy with a leash. It was for me
and my Aunt Katie bought it for me! It was so cute because you could pull the
leash and the puppy would follow you and it would bark! I got to have a sleep
over in Aunt Katie’s room one night and it was so much fun! In the morning, I
woke up and went into the living room and I watched Doc McStuffin’s.
I love my Aunt Katie so much because she is super nice to me
and she is so fun to hang out with. She is always happy and fun except when
it’s time to leave. So Happy Birthday to my Aunt Katie! I love her so much!
-
Liliana Cartier




0 comments