What I'm Loving Wednesday
5:55 PMIt's officially Summer!
Target Shorts
I can't say enough good things. They are so comfy. They have pockets. Well, I guess that's actually all the good things I have to say but, for real, they awesome. Please run to your nearest Target and get your Summer Uniform Shorts.
Reading Books
I spend the school year looking up and reading various articles all the time but it's fun to put away all the facts and figures for a little bit and just read for pleasure. I just finished a teeny bopper book called To All the Boys I've Ever Loved. It was cute-about a girl who is in high school and writes letters to all the boys she's ever loved (see? See what they did there with that creative title ;).
Anyway, I thought it was a cute idea and it was turning out well for the girl in the book so I drafted a letter and told my two friends about it and this was their reaction.
"You better not have sent that."
"Grow the !@#$ up Katie. You're not in 8th grade."
Neat. Glad I have such kind and caring friends. A-holes.
Friends is Town
I LOVE when my friends come into town and I get to see them. One was just popping through and we got to grab coffee and I got to see her babies who are not babies anymore!
Today I get to see my other friend who makes me laugh...a lot.
If anyone comes through town, text me
Me Before You
Ya'll know I LOVED the book and the movie just came out so,
Philosophy Face Wash
I started doing this new thing where I wash my face at night. I know. Mindblowing, right but this is new for me. I'm starting a whole routine that I picked up from Googling, "How our grandma's took care of their skin." You Googled that? You're so embarrassing. You know I did because I don't think anyone needs expensive face products. No need for $400 face cream with diamonds in it. Who's with me on this one?
Here's my new routine:
Night
Step 1: Witch Hazel, My mom swore by this stuff and she had the best skin ever. I think it's $3 at the drug store.
Step 2: Philosophy Face Wash, I heart everything about this stuff-the smell, the gentleness, ahhhh! It's like a spa day for my face.
Step 3: Pond's Cold Cream, I told you...back to basics.
Morning
Step 1: Philisophy Face Wash in the shower.
Step 2: Coconut Oil, I slather that all over.
Step 3: Sunscreen
Step 4: Drink my water!
I need to know your routine...but, like most things, I only want to know if if you agree with me. You're such a !@#$% Katie. Bah ha ha...kidding. Not really. Ok, you can't share with me if you don't agree but I'm a tough sell so you're probably not going to change my mind unless you have a LOT of good data to back it up ;)
What are you loving this Wednesday, er...Tuesday?






0 comments