Gratitude Lately...30 Posts, Part II

6:16 PM


If you missed yesterday's post, you can catch Gratitude Lately...30 Posts, Part I here. 

16.  For green eyes

17.  For the knowledge that even though good words can get me every time, 
 actions always speak louder than words

18.  For photographs of my favorite people because that's as artsy as I get


19.  For the tightest hugs from this monkey 
that I've known since birth...who is almost three!

20.  For LeeAnn who sings my praises all the time, 
even when I don't know what the hell I'm doing

21.  For Zac Brown Band, Let it Go, for one of my favorite memories and a good message


22.  For the day Desiderata fell off the sink...and the reminder that there are angels among us



23.  For Girl's Trips where my soul connects hard with my Circle Sisters


24.  For every relationship I wanted so bad that didn't work out as planned; 
some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers


25.  For conversations with a friend who makes me smile


26.  For real talk...because small talk sucks

27.  For coffee in a real mug


28.  For white boards with boxes and red checkmarks 

29.  For my aunt who has always been more than an aunt, never misses anything 
and has the best backyard in the world

30.  For a passionate heart that goes all in

Gratitude, and how it turns everything into enough.  

What are yours?  Put them in the comments section!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers