Unfair Advantage
7:47 PMBefore you read I have to tell you something...there are no pictures in this blog. I have been looking for pictures for about 20 minutes and I can't find anything and I'm over it. You've been warned.
My friend posted this article tonight and I loved it...
Unfair Advantage
If you don't click on it because your fingers are so heavy that you can't even lift them to click the link or because if you click the link, then you'll have to click the back button after you read it to get back to my blog and that's just too much work (Yeah, I know you ;) ), here's the synopsis...
We all have unfair advantages-things we are really good at that take minimal effort on our parts. She goes on to say that sometimes it's difficult to spot our own unfair advantages.
I mean, maybe you DO know yours but it could make you sound like an arrogant a-hole so you don't say them? Obviously, I'm totally ok with sounding like an arrogant a-hole so here is a list of mine. Bah, ha ha. Nah, I won't give you a list but I do want you to think about yours (and I secretly want you to tell me mine because I am that full of myself...and admit it, you are too).
In case you were going to tell me that I'm unfairly advantaged at softball, I can tell you I'm NOT unfairly advantaged at softball...or soccer...or swimming...or any sport on the planet. In fact, unfairly disadvantaged might be a more appropriate term.
So...I want to know your unfair advantage (I'm wondering how many times I can use the same phrase in 1 blog) and how you make it work for you and if you can't think of yours, I'll tell you what I think your unfair advantage (one more time...and two more after that) is.
Let's go a step further...
Unfair advantage at work.
Unfair advantage in life.
Go.
0 comments