Gratitude Lately
7:45 PMI periodically read this blog, Today's Letters. Some of you know and think it's way too sappy for your tastes but I enjoy living through their world, where life is good and easy and happy. I haven't written yet because I didn't want to copy it, verbatim but I just can't think of anything better. I love the title, "Gratitude Lately," which indicates we can have gratitude anytime-all the time for the biggest, littlest and in betweenest things.
So...until I can be better or famous, I'll steal.
For great shows, about real families (and all the realness that comes with families)
For big hugs from little kids
For wine after work
For friends who give it to you straight even when you don't want to hear it
For Facetime calls with my stand in mom who has never tried to replace my mom but jumped right in without a second thought to fully support my brother and me
For random text messages with our favorite movie quotes
For furry friends who cuddle hard
For good reminders that we're all doing our best
Gratitude...which turns everything into enough. What are you grateful for today?







0 comments