Working Hard to be Kinda Fat
11:39 AMHow's your eating right now? Mine is ON POINTish. During the week, I'm on it.
6 small meals a day. Lots of protein, good carbs (I have no idea what they are actually called but you know, like, sweet potatoes) and vegetables. I hard-core meal prep during on Sundays so my week can go smoothly and it totally works.
A typical day looks like:
Meal #1-Egg white (with a tiny bit of yolk mixed in) Muffin
Meal #2-Protein Shake with water. It's sometimes SO hard for me to remember to drink this so I need to set an alarm on my phone.
Meal #3-Chicken breast, asparagus, sweet potatoes
Meal #4-Qwest Bar
Meal #5-Salmon, green beans, sweet potatoes
Meal #5-Protein Shake with water...Ok, sometimes I add fruit.
Calling all health and fitness gurus. If you see any issues with my plan above, I welcome your advice.
Wow, Katie, you're really doing great! I bet you're going to be skinny in no time.
Thanks, you guys. I have been working really hard.
Here's what this weekend looked like:
Friday Night-
Meal #5-Popcorn
Meal #6-S'Mores Dip
Saturday
Meal #1-S'Mores Dip
Meal #2-S'Mores Dip
Meal #3-Pasta with butter and garlic salt
Meal #4-S'Mores Dip
Meal #5-Mexican Corn (smothered in mayo and some delicious cheese), 1/2 a Quesadilla, Butter Pecan Ice Cream Cone (which I dropped as soon as I got it but caught it in my hand...in front of about a million people. #haphazard), 2 Punch Drinks (lots of liquor and some punch)
Sunday
Meal #1-Coffee
Meal #2-S'Mores Dip...I just feel like I should finish off the bag of chocolate chips so none of the feel left out.
I'm giving lessons on how to work super hard, sometimes, so you can be kinda fat.
And for next week...
I'll still have my Cheat Meal and Cheat Dessert but I'm going out to get them and not brining home any leftovers because even when I bring home the ingredients and throw them in the trash, I dig them out. Don't even judge. Every single person with a hidden fat kid inside them, like me, has dug through the trash to get that last little bit they threw away but NEEDED back.



0 comments