13 Things That Give Me Instant Tears
8:51 PMI'm a big baby! It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am, these things turn me into an instant puddle.
1. Standing ovations...for anyone, anything, anytime, every time.
2. Babies being born. Those first moments with Mom. Can't help the tears.
3. Watching teachers do something they have been working hard at getting. It's actually fairly embarrassing to cry while standing in the back of someone's classroom.
4. Movies about families-My Sister's Keeper <---I can't even talk about this one, The Family Stone, When a Man Loves a Woman
5. Van Morrison-"These are the Days"
6. Heartfelt letters that are super detailed thanking other people
7. Anything my niece and nephew do for me
8. Elton John-"Tiny Dancer"
9. Men in uniform reuniting with their families
10. Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole-"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
11. Big groups of kids singing
13. Catching people do kind and genuine things knowing they were probably never get any recognition for it.
What gives you instant tears?














0 comments