What's Smaller Than Baby Steps ?
7:04 PMI signed up for Orange Theory Fitness about $300 ago. I haven't blogged about it because, well, because it wasn't really pumping me up at first. I feel like after Crossfitting everything else is just "working out." It pushed me to my absolute limits, made me so excited and scared all at once.
So, OTF wasn't really making me super excited, no. However, I kept going. I started getting to know the trainers. The front desk said, "Hi Katie," when I walked in and I started buying in to this "new thing." I got pretty tied to my heart rate monitor ensure to stay mostly green, with some orange and red mixed in there. I actually starting looking forward to the treadmill.
Then I joined the weight loss challenge (I'm beginning to feel like I live my life in a weight loss challenge and each time I am more inclined to step on the feet of everyone I know who is "naturally thin."). So far I've lost a total of 0.7 lbs. <--I apologize, I feel like sometimes all I do is brag on here.
ONE. TINY. VERY. TINY. STEP. AT. A. TIME.
Today I took another step-I ran for the entire 17 minutes and 51 seconds on the treadmill. In case this is the first time you've ever read my blog (I still hold out hope for my blog full of typos to become famous one day), I'm not a runner.
However, Orange Theory Fitness is making me a runner, one very baby step at a time. Next goal, a 2nd 5k-running the whole thing.
Did you move today? I'm nobody to give advice but we can do it together. Baby steps are still steps.




0 comments