Who's Judging Who?

6:52 PM

Do you every feel like people are judging you?



I do.  I feel like people judge me for a million reasons...

I'm not married.
Why isn't she married?  Does she want to be married?  Does she even like guys?   

I've gained/lost weight.
Why is this hard for her?  Why doesn't she just stay consistent?  

I don't have kids.
Is she just too selfish to want kids?  Does she want kids?  Maybe she just wouldn't make a good mom.

But do they, really, or is it just me judging myself?

And what is judgement anyway?  Personally, and I mean that because I am a self-admitted judgmental person, I think it's a sign of insecurity.


There's obviously something wrong with your life if you find the need to decide what is right or wrong for other people.

This week I shall commit to laying off the judgement of others...cause it makes me look like a jerk. Wanna join me in my goal?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just having a similar conversation with a friend about judgement. This was well timed so we could talk even more about our desire to not judge others I'll join you in your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Followers