What I'm Loving Wednesday

6:10 PM

What?  What's that?  You were just wondering what I was loving?  You were thinking, "Katie is pretty much the biggest celebrity I know and I really want to know exactly what she's doing so I can emulate her."

Ok already.  Geez.

Puzzles
Yeah I do.  We've already established that I'm an 80 year old trapped in a 33 year old's body.  So, yes, I love puzzles.  And, yes, I'm the tinest embar to tell you what the puzzle was that I just did.  Disney characters.  No, it didn't belong to a child.  I bought it...for myself.   If you're at a garage sale and see a puzzle you think I'd like feel free to pick it up for me.  ;)



Dollar Section at Target Decorations
I decorated for Valentine's Day.  No, I'm not going to be crafty enough to make decorations or if I do begin them, they will never be done-like my Thanksgiving banner that is still sitting in separate triangles. However, the dollar section at Target has some bomb s!@#.  Awee.  My Valentine is going to love it...oh wait.


Nude Heels
Always the last one to the party, I know.  Why haven't I been wearing these all my life?  I heart them.  They're not as comfortable as Danskos would be but I'm a slave to the heels.
I love them all, except those studded ones (no way)


This "Winter" Weather in Arizona
Soakin it up!  74 degrees in January?  Yes, please!


Teaching at ASU
Why haven't I been doing this longer?!  I love it so much!  My students are awesome.  They are so excited to be teachers and I think most of them like me, or at least tolerate me because they keep coming back.




You loved hearing what I'm loving didn't you? Stay tuned for next week...Katie.  She's just like us!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers