Facebook Hiatus

5:48 PM

Danielle and I's conversation...

Danielle:  I think I'm going to get off Facebook for a while.



Katie:  Yeah, me too.  I'm on there too much.  The newness hasn't worn off for me (account established in 2007)

Danielle:  And people are negative on there sometimes.  Yoga is teaching me a lot about the importance of positivity.

Katie: And it makes me feel bad about myself-everyone with their stupid wedding, engagement, baby updates.

Danielle:  Ok, let's do it together.  Ready?  1, 2, 3, deactivate.

Both:  Ahhh, that feels good.

3 days later...

Katie:  How's the no Facebook going?

Danielle:  Eh, I miss it.

Katie:  Me too.  I have questions I need answered.  I don't know what's going on in People Magazine.  Nobody knows I posted my Dating Update blog.

Danielle:  I haven't talked to my Mom Group in days.

1 day later...

Danielle:  So, I'm getting back on Facebook

Katie:  Me too.  Nobody even noticed we were gone.

Danielle:  My family didn't even notice.

Annnnnnnd we're back.   That was a long 4 days.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers