Wasted Make-Up

4:30 PM

I swear to God it's like the world LOVES to play jokes on me.  Sometimes I feel like God gets all the angels together and says, "Watch this.  This is going to be hilar."  Yeah, I'm pretty sure God says hilar.

Katie's Laws:
Good make-up + Cute outfit = I see nobody
Complete Ugliness = I will run into any and everyone


First of all, I don't like wearing make-up or anything other than pajamas on the weekend.  I have to wear make-up, do my hair and wear uncomfy shoes to work every day.  So on the weekends, I feel like I've really been an overachiever if I took a shower, let alone put on make-up.  Hmmm, maybe we can see why you're single Katie.


Today...
I look cute.  Cute weekend outfit (I typed that before I posted the picture above...I was wearing a hoodie.  That's what cute means to me...apparently I don't know what good outfit means judging from the picture above) , I mean as cute as it gets for a rainy day.  Hair is done.  Make-up is on.  Guess who I saw: My friend who is gay and my friend who is a girl who doesn't give a who-ha (My BFF uses that word, I'm testing it out) how I look.

The other day...
My outfit sucked.  It was less than professional and I forgot to put on mascara.  Guess who I saw?  My Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent, and my friend who I really like to look cute for because she always looks cute.

This is just one example...and not a very good one Katie.  Just believe me, it happens a lot.

Why is it that these Katie's Laws are a guarantee for me.  I seriously want to just go and stand on the side of the freeway and show my face, just so I don't feel like I wasted my make-up.  Reminds me of Big Daddy..."We wasted the good surprised on YOU!"  That's actually not what you were talking about at all Katie.  Whatever, that movie is hilar.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers