Permission to...
6:55 PMPermission to be The Princess and The Pea
I got new sheets at Costco. 450 thread count, Egyptian cotton. THEY SUCK! They were so scratchy on my delicate princess skin that I'm returning them after attempting to sleep on them 1 night.
Permission to say something bad about Costco
See above. I'm sorry Costco. I feel guilty. I love you but I don't like your sheets.
Permission to Be Late to Work
As in...AFTER the bell rings. After announcements are over. After breakfast for the kids is over. Yeah, that's right...no power last night = no phone alarm this morning = I woke up at 7:13. No worries. I mean, it's cool, it's not like I'm trying to do a good job and become a principal one day so it's cool if I'm late...oh wait.
Permission to Have GAINED 0.5 Lbs During the 1st Week of Our Biggest Loser Competition
Way. To. Go. Katie.
Permission to Be SO Excited When I Sell Products on TPT
Oh yeah! It e-mails me and says Product Sold. Current count, $22 made - $60 I paid to have my TPT account. So, I've made -$38...well on my way, well on my way ;)





0 comments