Just Start

8:48 PM

I have been working out, on and off (with LOTS of off) since I was 14 years old. When I'm on, I'm on...and when I'm off, I'm so freaking lazy. But why? Why do I ever stop exercising and/or eating right?!

I feel amazing when I'm on it. I just did a work-out that was so hard I seriously wanted to hurt people.


At the end I was seeing spots. SEEING SPOTS! My heart rate got up to 194 bpm and I really thought I might pass out. But I didn't. I finish. I finished strong and now (after a meal, a bath, and me sitting on this couch), I feel great.

Every time my friends and I are working out we are happier, we are calmer, we are everything positive.

I found this quote and I think it sums it up.


So...here's me on my soapbox, since at this very moment I am 100% on it with my working out and 98% 97% 80% on it with my eating.

Just start. If you are on your couch and haven't moved your ass in months, move it. Then, tomorrow, move it again, and keep going until you feel amazing (which will be so much sooner than you think).

I am 100% convinced that almost all of our Nation's "aliments" from diabetes, to cancer to depression can be cured by 2 things-1. A sensible very minimally processed diet (think: fruit, vegetables, and some protein) and 2. Exercise (think: move your ass).

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers