This Shit Sucks

9:02 PM

Crossfit is so effing hard. I was super excited to leave work and get to 480 today. I was still excited when we were stretching and when we were practicing deadlifts (oh yes, I did deadlifts). Then, I hated my life. HATED-MY-LIFE.

Today's WOD:
9 push-ups, where you have to basicially lay on the ground so you can't cheat.
12...or was it 15...or was it a million ring rows.
200 m run-Seriously can they just remove the run part!??!?!
15 squats with a kettle bell.

DAY-UM. SO-SO-SO HARD.

After I was done, College Friend is trying to talk to me. I don't even freakin know what he was saying. I think at one point he said, "Are you all right?" I think I said, "I was only 1/2 way listening and 1/2 way just trying to breathe."

I was the last one to finish. I really wish some super fat person would join so I didn't have to be last.

Dear super fat people, come and join Crossfit. It's fun...and you'll make me feel better...and you won't be super fat for long.


PS. Here's a positive...I don't wanna eat shitty, because I'll probably throw it up.
So, I eat better.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. yup, I should've worked out tonight. thanks for the motivation KC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will get better........quicker than you think. Just stay with it Katie! I PROMISE it will get easier.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you friend! and...your blogs are so fun to read. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Followers