What I Love Wednesdays...on Thursday
8:35 PMThis week I love...
The Food at Starbucks
I had the chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat bread. Delicious and it had cranberries which are like a little candy in your sandwich. Mmmm
Aussie Bites
Oh my gosh these are like tiny muffins of amazingness. They're from Costco (which is also something I LOVE) and made from flax seed and honey and good for you stuff. 150 calories, no sugar in them. SHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT! As I typed this I walked over to look at the ingredients again. There IS refined sugar in them. It's the 4th ingredient. 7 grams of sugar per bite. Still, under 10 g but...now I don't love them as much because they're not quite as virtuous as I thought.
Contigo Coffee Cups
They're the most perfectly designed cup I've ever seen. I could fill it with coffee and, literally, throw it in my purse and it won't spill and since I spill...well, everything, this spill proof to-go mug is the mug of my dreams.
Ummm...these are all food related posts. Awesome. Maybe I should do something besides eat and drink.
I MUST love something besides food.
I don't know if I've completely moved over to love with Crossfit 480 yet, but I'm moving towards it. I love going. I love how I feel when I'm done. I HATE sucking so bad but soon...soon I tell you I will suck less...and be smaller which I L-O-V-E.
Skype
Because it's the best invention of the 21st century, right after my amazing MacBook. I love that I can stay close to my niece and nephew even when I'm 400+ miles away. I love that I can read books to my nephew and we've done it so many times that he's memorized the book (part of that is because he's a genius...not biased). I love that my sweet, sweet niece is climbing on things and crawling and high speed and I get to, not only, hear about it but see it. I could go on and on. If you don't have it, crawl out from under that rock and download it. It's freakin' free!





1 comments
Ummm....I'm a little upset that you didn't mention ME in the skype section. come on...we even have PPT time!!!
ReplyDelete