What I'm Loving Wednesdays
9:29 PMAs I was perusing some of my favorite blogs and wondering why they hadn't posted in a while, I thought, perhaps, I should post...because what if by some crazy stretch of my imagination someone was thinking that about my blog. Or...what if you're thinking, "Seriously, Katie, WTF? We've had enough of your blog-pushing ways for one night."
Eh, eff it. I'll post anyway. You clicked. You're here. You're reading.
I'm copying someone elses (What the hell...why can't I get that line to go away. Is "elses" not a word? It's not a word, is it?) idea.
Here are the things I'm loving this week:
My New Pill Box
Yeah, you read that right. My new pill box. It's hot pink and it has three compartments. You should have seen how excited my friend and I were at The Container Store. The 87 year-olds trapped inside us were thrilled about the pill boxes.
So, now my pills don't get mixed up. Allergy pills, Ibuprofen, and Midol. Check, check, and check. It fits in my purse perfectly and I can't wait until someone I know says, "Geez, I really have _____________ (bad allergies, a headache, a broken femur, a skinned knee, cramps, appendicitis) Ok, I can't help for all of those things, but someday, maybe and I'll be able to say it all started with my pink pill box. Best ninety-nine cents I ever spent.
The People at Dutch Bros
I don't know if they have to take a class in awesomeness but sometimes I go there just to feel like I have more friends than I actually do. They are so genuine and fun and happy and they make me feel like I'm their BFF. Do you think it would be weird to see if they wanted to come to a slumber party at my house and play Girl Talk and, maybe, go teepeeing later?
Flag Post-its
I'm back in school and they are ah-mazing. I flag places in my book. I write notes on the edge. Sometimes I just get them out to look at the fun and complimenting colors of them. Organization + Aesthetically Pleasing to the Eye = A Happy Me!
My Lavender Sleep Pillow Spray
Ahhh, I'm drifting off in to dreamland just thinking of it.




2 comments
OK, I LOVE the Container Store. Then I see Whole Foods is next door and my dreams become reality.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, it is one great combination over there!
ReplyDelete