Look at my Butt
5:02 PM
My old standby, Zella leggings, were fading a bit. I usually just re-buy them every year but Julie (you know Julie by now, right? Do I have to keep linking back to In Case You're Keeping Score so you know who she is?) and I decided to pop into Lululemon yesterday so I could donate my paycheck. Good move Kathryn.
I told the girl I wanted some leggings for every day that were so soft and comfy, still had a thick waistband and hid everything.
She brought me the Align leggings.
I tried on the pair she handed me and died. BEST. THING. IN. LIFE. No, really. As you know, if you have been a longtime reader I was on the Lulu bandwagon for a while but then I jumped ship. Too expensive. I'm back with a freakin vengeance.
There are a lot of reasons I love these PANTS. Pants? Leggings ARE pants.
They are so silky soft that I am making everyone touch them. If you see me wearing them, which you will, every day of my life, feel free to touch my pants but kinda like a pregnant belly you should probably ask first...or don't, I don't really care.
They camouflage the bad parts. We all have dimples where we don't want them on some parts of our legs. If you don't, Punch. Say the next part...did you say it? YOU KNOW WHY! These pants somehow hide anything unsightly.
You wear a smaller size at Lulu than you normally wear. Fact. It's a Canadian based company and it will make you feel good about yourself. Boom.
Thick waist band. Ahhhh, exhale. Is there anything better? I don't understand why ANYONE would wear leggings that didn't have a thick waistband. Ever.
But here's the biggest and best reason I bought these pants...
My ass looks amazing in them. Katie! It does and I'm not even bragging. It's a fact.
The very best, physical, parts of me are (in this order):
1. My eye color
2. My butt.
It's what I've gotten the most compliments on for my entire life. There are a million things that I wish were different but you can only hear something so many times before you start believing it, and I'm a believer.
1. My eye color
2. My butt.
It's what I've gotten the most compliments on for my entire life. There are a million things that I wish were different but you can only hear something so many times before you start believing it, and I'm a believer.
Most people want to cover up their butt in leggings and I say I do too, but I'm lying. I don't. I pull UP my shirt in the back so you can look at my butt. You're embarrassing and you're who give women a bad name. I don't even care. You know I'm the anti-feminist. Barefoot and pregnant, I'll cook all day for you...and you can look at my butt!
So I bought two pair-capri and long because you need both...and I bought a sports bra. I can't afford shampoo anymore because I spent all my money on lycra/cotton, but who cares because my butt looks great!
I bet they make every butt look great.



0 comments