Things I'm Over

9:27 AM

I'm just over some stuff and you need to know about it.  


Zombie Stuff
Who the hell cares about Zombies?  They are not real.  Zombie Apocalypse.  Zombie runs.  Zombie shows.  SO lame.  Why would anyone WANT to dress like ugly dead people.  Nobody likes to look at ugly things.
  



Bacon
Why is it cool to post about bacon all the time.  I mean, it's good but it's nothing I'd want in every meal. Chocolate covered?  Baskets out of bacon? Fun jokes about blah, blah, blah bacon.  Also lame.
 
 


Bad Tortilla Chips
Any chips that are NOT My Nana's.  Why would anyone buy something different?  It makes no sense.  No, don't even look at other ones.  Just buy these every single time.  They are the best chips on this planet.  Final answer.




Dexter
I know I said I loved it but I'm over it.  I wanna sit him down and force him to discuss his feelings.  I need him to have way more emotion than he has.  Kill.  Hide the kill.  Kill.  I just can't handle it anymore.  On to more appropriate things for me to watch like Friday Night Lights, what's more relatable to a full grown big adult than small town high school football drama? Nothing and the man playing the 17 year old, Tim Riggins, so hot.

Out
In
Small Coffee Mugs
I like big mugs and I can not lie, you other brother can't deny.  I'm embarrassed for you.  Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed for me too.

But, for realskis, Why do they even make small ones?  So lame.  I don't like almost spilling (actually, I spill every time) because of some small cup.  Katie, you spill because you're clumsy and always spill, it's not the cup.
Ha!  I thought I made that up, but it exists!  Hilar.



Paying for Things
I really am over it.  Everything costs money.  Why aren't there more free things in life?  I totally take back every time I took the fact that my parents bought my toilet paper for grated.  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers