Things I Lie to You About

7:40 PM

Wine
I feel like it's way cooler and more sophisticated to love wine than anything else so I order wine.  I drink wine at home.  And, ya know, there are some wines I really do like-a nice Cab, some cool Pino on a hot day.  And when I drink wine it's not garbage wine.

But you know what I like more than wine?  Bud Light.  Yeah, that's right.  Go 'ol Bud Freakin Light.  I don't even care that I've been acting like I like fancy wine more all these years.  It's time to get it out in the open.

Ya know what I like even more than Bud Light?  Ice water and Sparkling Water.  If you have been posing as a wine aficionado or a craft beer snob who really just loves Bud Light too, you can tell me.  I'll understand.

This is not me.  This looks like a bad headache.

How Much Money I Spend on Magazines
Too much.  Way too much.  People, Real Simple, Us...yeah, it's not ok

What's Under My Bathroom Sink
I'm a hoarder you guys.  Albeit a very organized hoarder but I have more mini and trial sized shampoos, conditioners, and lotions that anyone I know.  Embarballs
That's actually my cupboard

How Many Vegetables I Eat
It's not enough.  I feel like I need to act like a mom feeding a 3 year old and "sneak" them into my food so I'll eat them.  How do you sneak them Moms?  Is there a way I can sneak them in my food I'm cooking for myself without me knowing?


That I Like Sports
I actually really don't care.  I fear that if I tell you that, you won't invite me but I still want to go to watch the game socialize and drink beer.  Also, I like good color schemes.  I have the following sports related clothing: Ducks, Cubs, Bears, Cardinals, Suns, ASU, NAU (no real sports there).  Know why?  A-I was going to a game and liked the colors B-My friends like them.  1 season I really loved basketball.  Maybe someday I'll learn and care about them.  I really would rather just make brownies in the shapes of footballs, for everyone,  while wearing my special shirt though.

 


How Many Broken Pairs of Sandals I Have
3.  I have had 3 pairs of broken sandals for almost a year now.  I am going to get them fixed.  I am.  Yes I am.
My broken sandals...and 1 more broken shoe



All right, out with it.  What are you lying about?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers