Currently for August
6:51 PM
I'm writing. I'm actually in a mood that's not awesome (apologies to my English 101 teacher for that poorly constructed sentence). I'm writing any way.
How much is too much to share on a blog? Part of me thinks...if you're choosing to click on it, you care to know-or at least know enough to talk about me in an educated way to your friends ;) <--My narcissism is showing again. The other part of me things...Kathryn, censor it! No need to go streaking your words around the internet.
What are your thoughts?
Listening to...Friday Night Lights on Netflix
I said this to our Assistant Principal today and she says, "Um, you're a few years late." Story of my life. I love it. Small town. Football. Love stories. Drama. Love.
Loving...Hugs
There's a little girl at school whose name I don't know. She LOVES me. Everyday she gives me the best hug ever. My mom used to say that all people need at least 7 hugs a day to thrive. Are you thriving? How bout your kids?
Hating...How sorry I'm feeling for myself.
Yeah, I am. Stupid boys make me sad. Stupid boys.
Thinking...I hope this isn't it
See above
Wanting...to have grown up in a small town
Can you picture it? Katie at 16, cheerleader on Friday nights, at the local burger joint after the game and every mom's favorite girl ;) I love my made up life.
Needing...a new tattoo
I'm ready. Now I know why they say, "Tattoos are addictive." Go thing I didn't start at 18!
0 comments