What I'm Loving Wednesday

7:28 AM

H & M
I hate when clothes are cheap and fall apart after a few wears.  So I buy a lot of my clothes at Ann Taylor Loft.  That was before I walk into this gem of a store.  Before it came to the states I went to H & M's in London and France.  KP and I stocked up on new tank tops because we have been rotating the same few shirts FOR WEEKS.  And then I never went back to an H & M.

Until the other day...
SUCH cute stuff for cheap!  Now, I still like good quality stuff and I'm not completely convinced that it's super well-made but, for tops, I'm ok with it.  I won't buy pants there but cute tanks, shirts and dresses?  Yes, yes and yes!



SFH Pure Whey Protein Powder
I love this stuff!  It's a bit pricey but it's the best protein powder I've never had.   All is derived from grass-fed animals.  Causes no stomach aches whatsoever.  I throw it in my smoothie every morning and wahla, breakfast!


SFH Fish Oil
Since we're on that company I must give credit to my fish oil.  It's liquid.  It's tangerine flavored and it's amazing.  It doesn't give ANY fish burps.  Excuse my crassness but if you've ever taken fish oil you know exactly what I'm taking about.


Tide Pods
I know I've done these before but I just can't get over how much I love them.  I don't understand why anyone would not use these gems.


Sumits Yoga
I've been to Bikram but this is so much better.  They play music and it's still hot, hot, hot.  I feel like I'm leaving lots of toxins in the studio when I leave.  Oh AND, I almost forgot the best part...they're wood floors in the studio.  If you've never read why this is so important, here's an old blog on Bikram.



Baskets
I LOVE baskets...of all sizes.  My favorites are the ones that have a  fabric liner on the inside.  They make organization so cute!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers