In Love...Finally
6:59 PMOh did you think I meant in love with a man?! Ah, you young and naive readers, you ;)...but hopefully that's a soon-to-be-posted blog.
I have found a new love though...Spaghetti Squash. Why oh why didn't anyone introduce me to this deliciousness earlier?!
For those of you who have been living in a hole and have no idea what this amazing meal I speak of is, I give you "Spaghetti Squash for Dummies."
What is it?
It's squash (you know...of the ghord family, thinking pumpkins).
Why do they call it Spaghetti Squash?
After you cook it, the stuff inside (hmm, what's that stuff called? Looks like you're not the only dummies here :) ) comes out like strands of spaghetti.
Why is it awesome?
You eat it rather than pasta (no carbs, yahoo). It tastes amazing. It so versatile. You can put any kind of sauce on it.
How do you make it?
2. I put mine in a microwave-safe dish and put it in the zapper for 11 minutes (yeah, that's a long time).
2. Then I cut it length wise and use a fork to remove the strands.
3. I put red sauce on mine...with some meat (ground turkey) because I am a carnivore.
Enjoy...Delish.
The best part?
You can enjoy it without feeling guilty at all, or in my case without my coach giving me the What-the-!@#$-is-your-problem Eye.
Yesssss!



1 comments
gourd not ghord
ReplyDelete