Give it 12 Weeks

8:37 PM

Do you ever try on your pants and realize that you're fat?

So, you start working out and eating right, hard core. Gettin' your ass to the gym, lean protein, lots of veggies, lots of water and then...and then nothing happens?

Or you lose 1 lb?
Or, worse, you GAIN weight?

MOST FRUSTRATING FEELING EVER.

So, you say, "Eff it, I'll be fat. My body just wants me to be fat cause it doesn't like losing weight."

And a few days later you cry, cause you re-realize you're fat and you can't just wish yourself thin.

Oh yes, I have been there.

Progress is so slow it seems non-existant. But, guess what...you're changing. It's happening. I found this quote and I think it's such a good reminder that although progress is slow, you're still progressing.
So...I say, stick with it. Give it 12 weeks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers