Vision Board

9:04 AM

Have you heard of a Vision Board?  You cut out pictures and words and display it.

In true Katie Cartier fashion, I half-way did that.   Wait, that's not true Katie Cartier.  You go all in with everything.  Let me clarify.  I went 150% with it and then quit.  Ohhh, yes, THAT is true Katie Cartier.  Sidenote: This is how Tom described me.  Katie, you don't go half way with anything.  It's not Crossfit.  It's CROSSFIT!  KOMBUCHA!  COLD BREW COFFEE!  Yeah, you right.

So, VISION BOARD! but I had to make mine much more SMART Goal oriented.

Here was my process...

- Decide my goals for the year...CHECK
- Type them up and put cute little icons with them...CHECK
- Print them out
- Put them on the perfect Vision Board that Kelli bought for me

I had a little trouble when I got to the printing them out part.  They are still safely on my computer...half way Katie.

Let's go over what I have actually done on the board.  Just a heads up, the whole thing is pretty doom and gloom but I am excelling in one area.  Wait for it...

On Day 25 of my first Whole 30 and working towards that lowest weight thing.  Whole 30 loves me and I love it.  It's rediculously easy to stay on this highly restrictive diet.  Boom.  But...wtf do I do when I hit Day 31?  Why do I have such a problem doing the 80/20 thing?  80 because 76% of the time eating healthy until I fall into a pizza and I'm eating shitting 90% of the time.  

That's not the "kicking ass" part.  Continue to wait for it...

I need to read Food Freedom because that's going to help me with that question.  
 Haven't done anything.  I've barely even walked my dog.  !@#$.
I'm at 12 miles towards 500.  That's all from this board.  Go Katie Go. 
I read Ugly Love.  This board is easy and fun.  I'm sure I'll get it all done.  
Don't judge me for the embarrassing things on this list and no I haven't done any of them.  Dad, relax, the balance on the credit card is pretty low.  

Are you ready faithful blog readers?  I have been on 8 DATES this year.  It's January effing 22nd and I have been on 8 DATES and 7 have been with the same guy.  That's it.  That's all you get for now because I don't want to freak him the eff out when he realizes that I tell my entire Facebook world my whole life I'm not quite ready to share more yet but let's be honest if you ask me or if we don't ask you, in person I'll probably tell you everything. 
  


I'm killing some goals and haven't even started on the others.  Such is life...but there is a big smile on my face every day.  


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers