Status Update: In a Relationship
9:54 PMI promised I would sound the horns when my life changed for the better. It has an I am.
I'm in a new relationship and I think it's going to get pretty serious, fairly quickly.
After him I had a few flings. They brought a few good things to my life, sometimes even brought out the very best in me but those were short lived.
I've met a new woman-yes, a woman.
She's young, but she's BRILLIANT. I gave her a trial run, a first date if you will and I have to say, I'm smitten. She did my color like nobody's business and my expectations of her were crazy high.
While she didn't quite get rid of all my wrinkles, she did the rest. Usually I hate my hair when it first gets done. It takes me about a month to love it. I kinda thought that was standard operating procedures. As it turns out, it's not because I loved it as soon as I left Christy and I have gotten a bazillion (Katie, you're a real exaggerator) , bazillion compliments on it.
She can do very fancy things like baylage (I can't spell that and it's too wrong to autocorrect so eff it) and other things where she paints hair.
She did this...
And this...
And this...
Go and see her! This is her Facebook page, Hair by Christy! She really is amazeballs and, as a bonus, she does hair out of her sister's house and there's a very cute baby who lives there and he has the best smile ever and he also will do tricks for you like running around on his scooter but he's cool if you just wanna chill on your phone and ignore him.
Also, she doesn't live in Temecula anymore (sorry Jamie but I know you have your cousin). She's just moved to Phoenix and although her clients, in Temecula, are so sad, we need to give her a reason to stay here every six weeks rather than head back there because they can't part with her!
To be fair there was one negative and I need to disclose. She didn't make me any prettier while wearing that damn smock. Why? Why do we look like a truck hit us in that thing? AND we have to stare at ourselves in the mirror for hours?!






0 comments