My Fancy New Blog!
7:47 PM
Holy Hell my new and facied up blog is live! I'm so excited that I'm writing even though I really don't know what to write.
So, here are three stories that are not related in any way except that I'm the star of each of them. You are so embarrassing.
1. My New Blog
First of all, do you love it?! I worked so hard with Kassie at Designs by Kassie and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She replied right away every time I wanted something new or needed something change. She didn't laugh at me when I didn't know !@#$ about blogs, at least not to my face. And the very best part of all of it came at the end of the day, right before it went "live" and she said this:
What?! An almost stranger said I'm funny. I'd probably go to bed with her right now if she wasn't married.
2. Step Up
I got a new FitBit, the Alta. Let me tell you this thing and these challenges WORK. Like a real lazy @$$ I went through my ENTIRE day having only moved 3,500 steps. Now, normally I'd come home from work and cozy up with some old episodes of Friends while I hop back on my computer <--- I'm actually doing that right freaking now. HOWEVER (comma) today I went for a long walk after work just so I can hit my 10,000 before bed. Am I doing this for me? You should be. Maybe, a littleish but mostly it's because I can't have my work friends that I'm in a challenge with judging my lazy. So, 10,000 every damn day.
3. Story about Tom
I Facetimed with Tom yesterday. Sometimes I wonder if we will act more distant when we finally talk on the phone. Yesterday's conversation...
Katie: I'm wondering if I should check a bag. I kinda want to bring you guys some presents but it's $75 to check a bag so maybe I'll just carry on.
(Philip walks up while we're talking)
Tom: Phil say hi to your aunt.
Katie: Hi Buddy! I can't wait to squeeze you so tight! Are you ready to start school?
Phil: (shrugs)
Tom: Well, you've been learning. Tell Aunt Katie what you've been learning. What makes the ____________ (I can't remember what he said, something about some water so warm).
Katie: (jokingly) Is it pee? <--- Ha! That's a kinda funny joke for a 7 year old, isn't it. Katie, that is some gentle comedy.
Tom: Katie, you are so lame. What is wrong with you?
Phil: Yeah, Aunt Katie, you're so lame.
Katie: (sharply glares at Tom) Thomas, don't do that. He copies you. You HAVE to be nice to me.
This continues and the boys are making fun of me until I hang up.
So I messaged him and he messaged me.
Apparently the distance has changed nothing about our relationship.
<---- Kassie made that too! I love it!
0 comments