Get Fit
7:13 PMYou know what makes women look beautiful?
Back fat and four boobs.
No, no it doesn't? Ohhhh...that's right, it freaking doesn't which brings me to my biggest pet peeve in life Kathryn you have a hundred biggest pet peeves in life.
BIGGEST. PET. PEEVE.
Women who are wearing the wrong size bra. I absolutely want to tell every woman when I see them rocking four boobs, "Umm, can we talk about where you might locate the nearest Soma?"
So, you would think that since this is my biggest pet peeve, I wouldn't do it, right? Wrong. Imagine my surprise the other day when my friend said, "You're wearing the wrong size bra." What?! Me? No way.
I ran to my nearest Soma and found the lady with the tape measure around her neck. Well, I'll be...I WAS! I let that lady work her magic and low and behold my life was back to rotating on it's axis again.
A good bra can change your life. My life. Changed.
Ladies, I beg you to get fitted (fitted? fit?) for the right size bra. Your boobs and the rest of mankind will thank you.

0 comments