What's the Plan?
9:27 AMIs there such a thing as too much Type A?
My father would say no but I used to have a friend who would say, "Making all these plans gives me anxiety." Well ya know what, NOT making plans gives me anxiety.
I just say no to flying by the seat of my pants.
It's all about the details! So where do you fall on the Type A Spectrum?
Funtinerary
I'm headed to Florida. Every time I go on vacation, I make a "Funtinerary." I wrote this out and sent it to my family. Tom calls, "Absolutely not. Katie, take the dates off. We need a list of ideas." I reluctantly removed the dates dictating what we would do each day. "Also, no food ideas." I did not remove the food ideas. "Don't get crazy Tom."
Housesitting Rules
As I talked to my friend on the phone and told her I wrote a page and a half of directions for the girl who is watching my dog, she surprised. Not surprised, per se , because she's "used to me" but she made innuendos that what I was doing what abnormal.
"What did you put on the directions besides feed the dog?" she actually wondered aloud, "Please read them to me right now," and as I read them to her, she was just laughing at me.
Too much?
God help me if I ever leave my child with anyone.
The world takes all kinds. Currently looking for the Type B to my Type A...not too Type B.

1 comments
You're insane! (in a good way, but yes, insane!)
ReplyDelete