Mostly Sunny Days...and other Random !@#$
6:33 PMI was catching up on one of my favorite blogs today, Little Baby Garvin. I'm not even sure how I found this blog in the first place. Pintrest maybe?
Ohhh, maybe I should put MY blog on Pinterest? I always want it to be famous.
Katie, let it die. Your blog isn't going to be famous.
I just want it to be famous enough to get 34 comments per post...and I want people to send me stuff so I can review it.
Katie
And that's all...34 comments and free shit. What would they send? Little Baby Garvin gets baby shit because her blog is about babies and shit.
They could send me some leggings from Zella because I mentioned them once.
KATIE! Averaging 100 reads per post...and that's only what you've worked up to since the beginning is never going to make your blog where you talk about embarrassing yourself regularly will never make you famous.
![]() |
| Maybe I should read this |
Maybe they could send me a maid to fold my laundry.
I wouldn't mind some organic food or a free membership to Sumits.
Or, perhaps new very sturdy shoes since I fall down all the time. Like Danskos. Bah ha ha! The Danskos!
2/3 my friends...Never wear those Katie. 1/3 of my friend...They are so comfortable! Love my Danskos!
Moving on...
It was a real S-H-I-T-T-A-S-T-I-C. Yes, Shittastic <--- that's worse than Asstastic week.
Totally not my favorite. This I strongly considered quitting my job to fold towels at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I wondered if "putting in your two weeks" worked when you were under contract.
However, (my friends and I used to actually say, "However comma," so when I type that, in my head I still say, "However, comma")
In the words of my mother, "Are your days mostly sunny with a few clouds or mostly cloudy with a few sunny ones?"
Guess what. Today, life got better. And even in those seemingly yucky days, I still have mostly sunny days with a few clouds.
Not bad days, just bad moments.
Finally, to end this random blog I'll add 3 things...
1. Scout is sitting above the couch where she doesn't belong but she's so cute just staring out the window that I can't tell her to get down.
Also, that's where the 5 loads of clean laundry sat for quite some time. You'll notice that it's gone now. I'll just assume you gave me a gold star because I earned it.





1 comments
Your blog could easily be famous! Let's figure out how to make it happen! :-)
ReplyDelete