Dating Updates...Ah-Effing-Gin

7:59 PM

I'm going to be vaguish.
Katie, you know how to be vague?  I thought you only knew how to overshare?

I'm going to attempt to be vague.

Short Story
1.  I was dating Boring Guy from this post.  This is a post that I originally wrote, let you read, re-thought, hid, just re-opened and may hide again ;)

2.  I was over it.  It wasn't going anywhere.

3.  I wasn't really over it.  Maybe it was going somewhere?  He's definitely not boring.  He's pretty funny.  Maybe it just took him a bit to open up?

4.  We kept hanging out.

5.  I definitely wasn't over it and was pretty in to him.

6. It was moving at a snail's pace...and still not really going anywhere

7.  I was over it.

8.  We kept hanging out.

9.  I'm 99% sure it's not going anywhere


10.  I'm a wee bit sad about it and I guess it's really over.
LPIMH: I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS !@#$
Katie, you ARE too old for this.
To anyone who was actually thinking that...Punch, you know why!


So, there you have it...me, being vague.



Things I've Learned:
1.  If you want your friends to like the guy you like, don't post a !@#$ty blog about it because they will keep bringing up how you really don't like him which I appreciate because my friends are Team Katie all the way but then I have to convince them that I just had Word Vomit (I capitalized it because I feel like it's probably a real medical condition?) and I really DO like him.

I was talking to my aunt/stand-in-mother/ASS (It stands for Aunt Super Suzanne.  I gave her that name.  The whole family calls her ASS.  Katie Cartier: 1 The Rest of the World: 0...Um, we are currently reading your blog about how you liked a guy and he didn't like you back.  So, no, Katie Cartier: 1...no)

Anyway, she says, "Remember when you used to tell that one friend something about the guy and then she hated him because she was your friend?  Well, now you blog about it and everyone hates him.  Good job."   Hashtag: real mature katie

Stand Strong Team Katie, just like in Middle School.  I hate someone.  You hate them too.  Every. Time.


Just FYI, "we" don't HATE Boring Guy (he's not boring anymore but we can just call him that), we just wish he was more in to dating me that he is right now (<--- I know I said "right now" as if it's going to change.  Katie, it's not going to change.  Let it go.  Ugh, I knoooooowwww.  Hashtag: sad face

2.  Trust your instincts...I don't know if I really trust my instincts but I think that's good advice for people reading my blog.


I'd like to end on a positive note so you don't feel bad for me.
Feel bad for you?  !@#$.  This is my entertainment.  I think it's hilar.  Hilar from the comfort of my bed next to my husband. 

Here's the positive note...
In the past week 4, yes 4, people talked to me about my blog telling me they really laughed out loud and got excited when I posted new things.  What!?!?
LPIMH:  Who even cares that Boring Guy isn't that in to me.  My blog is funny.  Nothing else matters.  Lie.  More Matters but "funny blog" is the best thing I have heard in weeks!  Love.  Love.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers