What I'm Loving Wednesday-Bonding Edition

7:23 PM

Conversations that make you laugh
My two friends and I have this ongoing conversation that always has some element of ridiculous.  In the words of her son, "My cheeks have cramps from smiling." 


Conversations that help you realize new things.
I have a friend and we always have these deep, deep conversations.  I usually cry but walk away feeling happy and replenished.  It's kinda like therapy.  Yeah, she's that kind of friend for me.


Breakfast with New Mom Friends
Love watching them learn and love and realize their entire world has changed with that tiny addition.


My Brother
It might be an understatement to say our relationship isn't perfect but he really is my best friend forever.

My Sister Calling on her way to Yoga
I'm so selfish.  My favorite thing about Danielle taking yoga classes has nothing to do with her, I love it because I get to talk to her-kid free at least once a week.  




Friends that Check-in
Since I'm not always the most compassionate person in the world, I'm always amazed by people who are.  My friend who moved away calls all the time to check in on me.  She's awesome.



My "California" Friends
I really only know what they are doing because of Facebook but thank God for Facebook and my occasional visits back to Irvine when we all get together.  I love being about to stay in touch with the people who shaped my entire childhood.  We did it all together; from mud pies to CCD class to swim team to first crushes and all the craziness in between.  


 



Forever Friends
Sometimes we don't even like each other but we're family.  My 2 other sisters by choice.  

I see my roommate less than I see most people in my life and we live together, but she's been in my life since high school and we're just sisters and I like that we don't have to hang out all the time to know that. 

And my friend who moved away years ago and I still talked daily.  Yeah, daily.  Can you believe it?  Wow, you both need to get a life.  We know but we're ok with it. 



People who Comment or Text me About my Blog
"You made me pee my pants laughing."
"I'm still crying after reading your blog."  <--- Not that I love making people cry...only sometimes ;)

Best compliments everballs. 





Have I already written this blog?  I probably have.  I babble so much I forget what I've written already.   In fact, I think I've actually posted the same pictures before as well.  I'm losing it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers