Not Blogging = Bad News

9:24 PM

I haven't been blogging that much.  Guess what Kids...I haven't been doing that well with my working out or eating.

Confession Monday
1.  Definitely not eating Paleo right now.
2.  Definitely gained at least 5 lbs since finishing my last Whole 30...possibly more but I haven't weighed myself in a few days :(
3.  Haven't been drinking much water
4.  Have only done about 2 days a week of Crossfit, on average, for the past few weeks.




Ahhh, exhale.  It feels good to get that off my chest.


Guess what...
I don't feel good at all.  Remember how I was so upbeat and the world was fabulous a few months ago?  Help me find that again...quick!!!

Eating good = Feeling great
Working out = Feeling great

Here are my ideas...
1.  Take pictures of my non-Paleo foods and text them to a friend
I'm too lazy to write everything down and I know I wouldn't be consistent with that.  I think that haven't to take pictures...but only of non-Paleo will make me more accountable.  Which of my lovely friends would like to receive my pictures!?  Wanna do it with me?

Ok, that's all of my ideas for now.  Just 1 idea.  That's all I can handle right this second.

I shall post my non-Paleo pics here tomorrow...I hope I don't have to post anything.

PS.  To my friends who seem to be able to stay motivated all the time...how do you do it?  Tips? Tricks? Advice?

PS again.  I bought some new Lulu shorts and I'm super excited to wear them tomorrow!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Just do it...don't think about it...that is all I can say...routine, routine, routine...sometimes it seems so boring...but you do feel so much better...

    There are so many days I feel like a broken record or robot...get up at 4 (yep, you read it right...it is actually 3:53...yikes!...but it works), go to the gym and do an hour of cardio to burn 700 plus calories, maybe lift a few weights too, make a healthy smoothie and tea, go to work, eat a salad for lunch, veggies for snack, come home, do some yoga a few afternoons a week, pack healthy lunch, make healthy dinner, get boys, eat, try not cheat with dessert, go to bed, wake up, repeat...you get the idea...but it works...if I don't think about it too much or let emotions become too involved, it works and I feel better.

    I have a great zuchinni brownie recipe you can have...probably not paleo...but still healthy...it is on my pinterest...last time i made them, i only used about 1/8 olive oil and the rest applesauce. :o)

    you can do it, red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called self control KT. When are YOU going to be in charge of your life and not all of the excuses you seem to have for not living how you want to live. Everyone gets unmotivated the difference is some people just give up and some people have the discipline to do what they set out to do. Your friend Red is right, just pipe down and do it, stop coming up with complex systems to ensure you do.......just another thing that if it doesn't work you can blame your slacking on. It's real simple....no tricks.......eat right.......get to the gym. What is the motivation......because you want to. Why does Derek eat hardboiled eggs every morning and look miserable, because he has a goal....and he achieves his goal.....why was I not at regionals........ I don't want it as bad as he does. So, take control and live how you want to live. xoxoxoxoxoxo-JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing that has really helped me with eating healthy is not to have an off/on a certain diet mentality. B/c once you are off you may eat a bunch of bad stuff before getting back on. Every meal/snack is a chance to eat something healthy, if you choose to eat something unhealthy then next time to eat choose better (next meal/snack time not tomorrow when you will start your "diet" again). Focus on what you are doing right, and get routine back to where you want to be, don't beat yourself up about it, just get back on track.

    ReplyDelete

Followers