52 Weeks of Gratitide
7:50 PMWhy hello? I am alive and haven't lost all of my fingers so I think I'll dust off the keys and get writing again.
Starting with...
52 Week of Gratitide
So, starting with Week 1...Why Start this Challenge.
Because there are times in my life, like now, that I forget to look around and remember all of the things that make me me. All of the good, the bad and the ugly that makes up my life...because it's all something to be grateful for.
Because I think that gratitude is something that needs to be practiced so I'm practicing.
Because I want to fall in love with my life...all of it.
I'm inviting you to join me. By blog, if you have a blog. By commenting on my Facebook post. Or just by thinking about what you might write. 52 weeks (or as I'm calling them 52 posts) because I'm not consistent enough to do anything except take a short for 52 weeks in a row...and because sometimes I feel super grateful!
"Gratitude, which turns everything into enough" -Blog I steal from



0 comments