Not in the House

7:04 PM

Here's a list of things I wanted after I finished my Turkey Chili this evening...

Turkey Chili that I BURNT yesterday.

Now, I'm no Betty Crocker, but I'd consider myself a pretty darn good cook. I never burn anything. I BURNT my double batch of turkey chili...and I still ate it. I blame my mother. She would eat the applies that had 11 bruises, "Just eat around them!" She would cut the mold off cheese, "What?! It's made of mold Katie. You just cut it right off." When she burnt our toast she's scrape off the burnt part. I mean, waste an entire piece of bread?! Blasphemy! The woman made us eat a Price Club (it was Price Club before it was Costco. Get with the program People) sized box of Kix. Everyday. For months. "I'm not buying any more cereal until you finish these Kix." I've never eat so much as 1 Kick since. Thanks for ruining Kix forever Mother.

So, as I drained off the burnt part of my chili...I don't even think that's possible but I tried it, my mother's voice rang in my head.

Moving on...

Here's what I wanted after my dinner:
But guess what...no cake mix, couldn't make it.

No cute chocolate wafers.
No Rice Krispies. No marshmallows. No sprinkles.


I don't have shit in my house as far as sweets go. So...wanna see my after dinner treat?!
Yeah, that's right. A lifesaver. No cake. No Rice Krispy Treats. No chocolate wafer goodness.

I know my ass thanks you but I say, "Screw you Lifesavers. I want some good ol fashioned refined sugar!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers